Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My First Dedication (To IGNACIO): "You Are Not Alone" by Michael Jackson



My First Dedication (To IGNACIO): "You Are Not Alone" by Michael Jackson

This week I was driving to work one morning and I was listening to an 80s playlist on my iPod Shuffle.  This song came on and I started thinking about IGNACIO.  As I heard the lyric "Something whispers in my ear and says/ That you are not alone/ For I am here with you/ Though you're far away/ I am here to stay/ You are not alone/ I am here with you/ Though we're far apart/ You're always in my heart".  I sobbed profusely.  IGNACIO IS STILL WITH ME.  I believe that this is what initially inspired this new direction that my blog has taken.

peace mt ypu are not alone iggy pop nor m.j.



No comments:

Post a Comment